Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Holidays, 2011 Goals, and Year End SALE!

Happy Holidays from The Crop Shop! I hope everyone has had a great holiday! I am looking forward to a great 2011 with many personal goals, including continuing my scrapbooking business, running 4 races (one each quarter), continuing my Avon business (yes, I started selling Avon in November - check out my website at http://www.youravon.com/jlaporte), and continuing to work hard at my day job as well. 2010 has brought some good times, bad times, som soul searching, and personal growth that I am very proud of. I am really looking forward to 2011 and I hope you are too!

P.S. Between now and 12/31/10, you can get 35% off your entire scrapbooking purchase with me - limited to what I have in stock. Please contact me to let me know what you would like to purchase! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment