Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy New Year and New Class!

Happy New Year everyone!  Hope your holidays were wonderfully spent with family and friends....it's a new year and time for some new classes!

I've created a new winter layout using the new Echo Park Paper Keepin' Cozy line and I love the new papers!  We'll be using alcohol inks with acrylic and glossy paper, chipboard and distress crackle paint, and liquid applique.  I'll be teaching this class January through mid-March at: Scrappetizer Long Branch, Cool Crops Andover, Scrappin Chic Mardi Gras Latham, Cool Crops Cromwell, Magical Memories Sturbridge and Scrap-A-Way Mystic retreats.  Cost is $10 and you get 20% off anything we use in the class for purchase in my store!  Hope you can join me!

Left Page

Right Page

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the layout in person and take the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still have to add pictures to my pages. I'll send you pictures of the pages as soon as I finish them.

    ReplyDelete