Monday, March 3, 2014

New Class Using Simple Stories Homespun Collection

Hi everyone!  I am so excited to tell you about the new Simple Stories product line called Homespun!  I love, love, love this paper line!  I've used it in the latest class that I've created.  I scraplifted the first page designed by Sue Kendall for Simple Stories, but made it my own.  We use Wink of Stella in a new way - come join me in my class to learn what we do!  This class is a 2 page layout with the option to add on 2 additional pages, however, you must take the class for the first 2 pages at least.  We leverage some of the same materials for both layouts.  Check out my events schedule on the right side of this page to see where I will be and contact me to take the class!
 Page 1

 Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

No comments:

Post a Comment