Friday, April 17, 2015

Making time for crafting

I was at a crop last weekend and realized that I never scrapbook for myself anymore, but even worse, I don't have time to prep for choosing what I want to work on when I go away for the weekend and it made me really sad.  So, when I got home from the weekend, I spent some time organizing my craft space at home (bonus room above a 2 car garage) and spent a few evenings actually finishing pages that I had started.  It was a fantastic feeling!  I vowed to myself to make sure I take time every day - 5 min, 10 min, an hour, whatever it might be to do SOMETHING crafty.  I can tell you that it has made me a happy person and I feel so much better about not having scrapbooked in a while!


1 comment:

  1. It is amazing when you take time to organize your space - and see what you have to work with. I did this myself yesterday and am so happy that I had. I put together a large bag of things I won't ever use to share with friends and I made sure that my guest chair is open and available - be it for the hubby or a feline member of the family.

    ReplyDelete