Monday, April 17, 2017

New class

I felt inspired by this paper line (Just Be You by Echo Park Paper) to create something that encourages women to be the best that they can be.  We so often as mothers, wives, sisters, friends don't take care of ourselves and we really should!  As women, it's up to us to lead by example for our children, nieces, nephews, grandchildren.  So, I created this layout from this inspiration and included pictures of my niece, Kristy.  She's 18 and has her whole world ahead of her.  I wanted her to know she can do and be anything she wants to be.

We use Tim Holtz Distress Oxides!  I'll be teaching this class at Cool Crops Glastonbury, Scrapbook New England's Crop at the Lake, Ready Set Crop, and our Just Scrappin' weekend in June.  Cost is $15 per person.  Hope you will join me!




No comments:

Post a Comment