Sunday, August 20, 2017

New Vintage Findings Fall Layout class

Happy summer!  This has been a strange one for me and I can't believe Fall is right around the corner.  What threw me off was that we went to Hawaii in May, then had our hardwood floors re-done in June, along with getting all new living room furniture....it came me no time to do the usual things I do late spring and early summer, like plant a garden, and spend cooler mornings out on the deck....our smoker and BBQ also died this summer, so we haven't cooked out at all either!  But enough whining from me.....I'm posting to show you my new class coming this fall!

For $15 per person, we build a 2 page layout using Simple Stories Vintage Findings papers and stickers along with core'dinations paper and distress oxides.  There is also a surprise with this project that I will save for when you take the class with me!  I'll be teaching it at all crops in September and November that I'm vending at (see my schedule to the right of this post).  Hope you decide to join me!



No comments:

Post a Comment