Sunday, August 26, 2018

New Fall 2018 Classes!

Summers always go by too fast for me and, this one in particular, has gone by in a flash.  Four business trips for my day job in 8 weeks - 2 to Nashville, 1 to San Diego, and 1 to Philadelphia - it has been a whirlwind!  And, as you might guess, I did manage to pick up a sinus infection from all the travel and, just this week, am on the mend.  I did manage to make it to the San Diego Zoo, one of my bucket list items, which I will be scrapbooking hopefully sometime soon!

But enough about my summer!  Despite all that, I have managed to design and create my new fall classes! 

First up is my new Photoplay Fall Breeze 2 page scrapbooking layout which also uses the Distress Oxides from Tim Holtz!  The class is $15 per person. 

Left page

Right page

I'm also offering a new Mixed Media canvas class on a 9x12 canvas board.  We'll use a mix of tissue, collage, and book paper, distress oxidesinks, embossing powders, paint, stencils, stamps, and a variety of other items to create canvas.  The attached pictures are only examples of what you might create; it's free form, so use your own imagination (with help from me) to create your own!  You'll learn all the techniques and get a chance to play!  Cost is $25 per person, all levels welcome!

EXAMPLE ONLY:  12x12 California Dreamin on stretch canvas

EXAMPLE ONLY:  8x10 Deep Sea Adventures on wood


EXAMPLE ONLY:  6x6 Postal on canvas board

I'll be teaching both classes at Just Scrappin, Cool Crops Glastonbury and Hyannis, Scrappetizer Never Ending Summer Fun and Holiday Madness Crops, Celebrate Memories, Scrapbook New England's Scraptoberfest, and Pugapalooza. 

Hope you can join me for one or both of these classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment