Monday, June 3, 2019

So long....for now....

As I woke up in my hotel room yesterday morning at 6am, my last day to open up the room at our Just Scrappin Weekend had finally arrived.  I had mixed feelings about this day - both excited and happy for a new beginning and sad and nostalgic about the end of an era. 

I am happy to be entering this next chapter of my life without the scrapbooking business and being able to attend events as a scrapbooker myself! 

So, this is not goodbye, but so long for now....you never know what might happen in the future, but for now, concentrating on my day job, my family, and my health an wellness are my priorities and I'm looking forward to it! 

Thank you for all of your love and support over the years.....so long....for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment