Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Day Job

I haven't posted in a while because I've been making some tough decisions about what I want to do when I grow up. After some soul searching and a new day job interview (don't worry, I'm still keeping The Crop Shop, CT business!), I finally decided to leave my current job of almost 10 years. I have mixed feelings about it since I've been there for so long, but I feel that it is the right decision for being able to do work in an area that I love and have passion for. My last day at my current job will be May 7 and I'll be taking a week off before starting my new job on May 17. One of my goals is to invest more time on a regular basis with blogging here and making an effort to get some projects done and posted.

It's definitely an exciting time to be moving on to the next thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment