Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year and new Winter Layout Class

As 2015 comes near a close, I want to take a moment to be thankful for everything I've been able to accomplish this year with the love and support of my family and friends.

In the scrapbooking world, I vended at 19 weekends in 2015, learned how to Art Journal with Dina Wakley and brought gesso, paint, and further creativity into the scrapbooking space, as well as bring great Tim Holtz products to you (distress color of the month), and brought you 33 classes.  (Phew!  No wonder I was tired, lol!)

On a personal note, as I close out the year, I have had the most amazing opportunity earlier this month to learn about myself, my relationship with others, our connected-ness to our work places and communities, and ultimately learned more about how we are all connected in some manner or another, which I am tremendously grateful for.  You will either get this or think I've gone off the deep end, but either way, I am ending the year content and happy.

As we begin our journey into 2016 and beyond, I'd like to take a moment to wish you a Happy New Year and health, happiness, and lots of memorable moments that you will be able to capture in your scrapbooks!

And now, onto something completely different......

Below is the new Winter 2 Page Layout that I have created for the crops I will be vending at in January and February.  The cost is $12 per person.  I will continue to also offer the Animal Art Journal page as well for $15 (see earlier post for pictures).  Hope you see you soon at one of the crops and hope you will sign up for a class or two with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment