Wednesday, March 30, 2016

New Spring Classes - Tim Holtz, Ken Oliver, Dina Wakley

Hi everyone!  I've finally had a chance to create a couple of new classes after a few weeks of attending to my parents following their car accident on 2/20.  Dad had 4 broken ribs and Mom had 11, including a cracked sternum and partially collapsed left lung and bunch of bruising.  Both are doing a lot better and at home recuperating.

First up is my new 2 page layout using sKen Oliver's Color Burst product - VERY exciting to use on a page layout!  I'll be doing a demo of the product outside of the class then showing how it can be used in other ways during the class.  We also use Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stains on this project too!  Cost is $15 per person.






Next up is my Art Journaling 101 class, which I'm REALLY excited about!  We use mostly Dina Wakley's products in addition to some other Ranger items.  The cost of this class is $20 per person.  You can follow along and create it exactly as it is, or modify it to suit your taste.



Hope to see you in one or both of these classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment